Rehoboth Recovery is an organisation founded by Bheki Myende an ex-convict and drug and substance abuser. The company's main objective is to decrease the amount of children in the streets.
Rehoboth Recovery is committed to helping families struggling with their son or daughter's substance use. We empower families with information, support and guidance to get the help their loved one needs and deserves. We also advocate for greater understanding and more effective programs to treat the disease of addiction.
While we aim to clean the streets and help the families affected by substance abuse, we focus on developing the youth who have fallen victim to these substances by giving them hope and allowing them to reach their full potential, allowing and supporting them in reaching their goals and dreams.
How we do it
- We ensure that substance abusers are able to find space in rehabilitation centres
- We connect families with experts, working with them to get the help their loved one needs and deserves
- We listen to the substance abusers and provide them with a platform to share their stories of struggle and success
- We believe and institute an after care program where we follow up rehabilitated ex substance abusers and provide skills development
- We empower parents to take early and effective action to address their son or daughter's substance use, providing expert guidance and compassionate support
- We advocate for systematic change in the way our country dresses addiction, including universal evidence based treatment options for families and their loved ones
- We educate addicts and provide them with much needed motivation by visiting rehabilitation centres at Baragwaneth and Brakpan on a weekly basis. and we also speak in prisons